• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Devon Bowl 21/2

jimmy

"Hello McDrive Thru. I'd like one supersize Devon Bowl of McFlurry ice cream and a Papa John's pizza trophy on the side..."

The Under 18s are going for the double!

budegrecian

Yeah it's very windswept not sure id fancy playing on that rugby pitch! I remember playing rugby for my school against Ilfracombe school once in December and I've never been happier when I was subbed at half time and could sit in the changing rooms for the second half trying to thaw out.

The football ground is lovely to watch a game at either at the begining of the season or the end mind.
Played at Ilfracombe several times back in the day. The players & supporters up there used to be a pretty decent bunch & we used to have a pretty good time in the club house after the game.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
What concerns me is how you can eat McDonalds for such a long time!
well he already ate Cornwall...

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Home to Honiton next.

Can't see this being at SJP, will we switch it?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Home to Honiton next.

I thought the Devon Bowl always had ties involving the professional clubs switched?

i8cornwall

I thought the Devon Bowl always had ties involving the professional clubs switched?
I don't think it's a rule as such, more of a gentleman's agreement but yes they normally are switched.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think it's a rule as such, more of a gentleman's agreement but yes they normally are switched.
I believe the trophy used to be called "The Devon Professional Bowl" in times gone by.

Tim Long

Home to Honiton next.

Devon FA have it the other way round...

https://www.devonfa.com/cups-and-competitions/cups/2021-2022/bayside-graphics-devon-st-lukes-bowl/fixtures

I'm assuming ties are to be played by 10th Nov, rather than they are all going to be on that date.

Grecian 1901

Issues with floodlights! Hopefully at St James Park

the Devon Bowl!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe the trophy used to be called "The Devon Professional Bowl" in times gone by.