• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Day 4 - 2 x Group D matches and 1 Group E match.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess I should clarify that the initial reaction from commentator, Honduras manager and fans in the ground hinted at controversy rather than me feeling it was controversial.
initial reaction? It took a mighty two seconds from the no goal against the post (which didn't need to be shown because it wasn't a goal line incident any more than Pirlo's free kick against the England bar was) to the actual goal to be shown. There was no time for controversy, and no need for controversy.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

I see the Germans just keep efficiently churning out the results in the big tournaments, love them or loathe them, you have to respect the sheer efficiency !!

Alistair20000

I see the Germans just keep efficiently churning out the results in the big tournaments, love them or loathe them, you have to respect the sheer efficiency !!
Yep, although they more often than not bumble and stumble the group section before raising their game at the K.O. stages.

Silver fox

Yep, although they more often than not bumble and stumble the group section before raising their game at the K.O. stages.
Any idea what price they are to win World Cup?

Avening Posse

Are you watching Nigeria vs Iran Al ?, very open so far, suspect it is going to be very entertaining, love lots of huffing and puffing, mistakes and wildly differing tactics me !!

Avening Posse

Are you watching Nigeria vs Iran Al ?, very open so far, suspect it is going to be very entertaining, love lots of huffing and puffing, mistakes and wildly differing tactics me !!
I think I've put a hex on it......:(

Avening Posse

Any idea what price they are to win World Cup?
I see the team of your youth are playing Werder Bremen in a pre-season friendly foxy, you going ?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, that's 45 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.

Avening Posse

Well, that's 45 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.
Second half will probably be a cracker GOG !...........probably just put ANOTHER hex on.........:(.......the last 15 mins was a bit like watching City against Southend :)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It did remind me of a few games up at City over the last couple seasons.

Home to Southend... Eughhhh(n)