• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles

rp42

Which I said sorry for not knowing she was ill didn't I,think we can guess who has voted on Donkey to stay as Captain...step forward GecianLez(clap)

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Which I said sorry for not knowing she was ill didn't I,think we can guess who has voted on Donkey to stay as Captain...step forward GecianLez(clap)
I know that.. i was saying to the poster why i said that!!

I voted not bothered.. Tisdale has recently chosen crap captains.. Noble was dire too.. What happens when he picks another?

Lets have some conspiracy here.... I still cannot believe a footballer would really think tweeting such an horrific tweet and abuse at others in one night and not know the consequences... I think he was looking for a way out and wants his contract voided to go elsewhere

C'mon People, I am damn sure a player would not be that stoooopid!!

Last edited:
GrecianLez; C'mon People said:
Hasn't he got previous? Also he doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box does he?

Last edited:

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Hasn't he got previous? Also he doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box does he?
I dont know.. didnt he just say why are the fans booing our some remark at fans in general... Not calling someone a ****

Ash

Well she has been seriously ill and had to close the shop..
What shop did she run???

ECFC4EVR

[B said:
Shabba;1433374]Yes twitter does work both ways but what the lad said wasn't what I would class as abuse, but what he got was. IF he had called him a useless donkey c**t or similar, then of course you would expect some sort of retaliation, however that wasn't the case![/B]

FFS, why does Coles have to have a go at fans, when he got booed, he had a go on twitter. Why can't he just not say owt, when that lad tweeted him, why didn't he reply with a smiley face or just ignore him.

I don't expect much from him as he seems to lack intelligence, however, maybe just maybe, if he gets stick cos he's carp, why doesn't he just do a general tweet saying something a long the lines of 'I haven't been at the top of my game, but I will get my head down and work my butt off in training'. He may still get abuse from something like that, but just ignore em.
I agree but what I meant that in general whether your 14 or 84 go on twitter and there will be some form of abuse. I'm not condoning it but just saying as a parent if your kid is tweeting then there will be abuse somewhere for him to experience. In this case Coles has been a t##t and should lose captaincy.
However exeweb doesn't need to behave like the gutter press and hound him out of the club. I have a feeling ecfc and the fans are better than that. The longer the club are silent, the more they lose credibility though. The boy has not received any apology yet.

the dog2

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should be good enough reason for dismissal and cancellation of contract. Surely too good an opportunity to pass up to free up some budget and easily find someone better than Coles
Can't see how anyone could argue with this, other than because they wish to pass the time discussing finer points and nuances which simply don't exist in this instance....

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
The punishment is that he will be obligated to sit next to Tis all the way back to Bristol for a month and be forced to listen to Tisdales' pseudo tactical drivel. There can be no worse punishment.

whacker

This doesn't actually say any more that the club's own very woolly statement. I suspect his punishment will involve the use of a brush and a carpet.