• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2021

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's 9 now. Lead of 36.
An abysmal batting “performance” on a flat track. Feckin’ dire. :mad:

CC

A certain M Taylor scores 145 not out for Alphington and Countess Wear in their win yesterday over Uplyme & Lyme Regis.

Alistair20000

A certain M Taylor scores 145 not out for Alphington and Countess Wear in their win yesterday over Uplyme & Lyme Regis.
We will be looking for a new manager when the England cricket selectors call him up.

Colesman Ballz

Must be building up a sparkling batting average. At least his second century this year and iirc he was 21 not out in his previous match after the opposition had only scored about 40 in their innings.

Alistair20000

Nearly choked on my lunchtime poached egg on toast when I read that England batting coach Graham Thorpe thinks the England players can hone their Test Match batting skills in The Hundred. Really ? Playing baseball shots has been the main reason for the all too regular red ball collapses.

Wonder what Boycs thinks of that utter tripe ?

:mad:

CC

Nearly choked on my lunchtime poached egg on toast when I read that England batting coach Graham Thorpe thinks the England players can hone their Test Match batting skills in The Hundred. Really ? Playing baseball shots has been the main reason for the all too regular red ball collapses.

Wonder what Boycs thinks of that utter tripe ?

:mad:
Sort it out Silverwoodthorpe.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Finally................a T20 win for the Cidermen. 200+ tonight. (y)

Alistair20000

Finally................a T20 win for the Cidermen. 200+ tonight. (y)
Nice to beat Kent as they have been a bit of a bogey team for Somerset in the T20 in recent times.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice to beat Kent as they have been a bit of a bogey team for Somerset in the T20 in recent times.
Twelve wins to our four under T20 rules before tonight, apparently.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lewis Goldsworthy had a good match with bat and ball. Important partnership with Tom Abell after we'd lost early wickets.