• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cricket 2019

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
"There is no suggestion of any wrongdoing".
Profit much less than expected.
A sudden sacking because profits are lower than expected ? Management accounts would have shown the financial position. Nah, that is not convincing. More to come out here I think.

IndoMike

A sudden sacking because profits are lower than expected ? Management accounts would have shown the financial position. Nah, that is not convincing. More to come out here I think.
I have no idea and tbh don't really care. Just passing on info to our friend Ballzy.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking at his history Cornish doesn't tend to hang around in roles for long, not a great sign from the outset.

From my experience (and I have a fair bit) CEO's are often diabolical with no real experience of the sector they are in.

Alistair20000

From my experience (and I have a fair bit) CEO's are often diabolical with no real experience of the sector they are in.
Would you like to show us workings on that experience Chap ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Geoffrey likes your post Al.

Who's the stalker now Geoffrey !!!

geoffwp

I see Geoffrey likes your post Al.

Who's the stalker now Geoffrey !!!
Don't be draft PC. There are a lot of posts I've liked. Mind you, I do have to give you full credit for finding a way to deflect from Al's question.

Grecian2K

Smashing interview between Mr Marks with Jack Leach - two old West country village cricketers chewing the fat!!!
From ‘village cricketer’ to cult hero: Jack Leach relives his 17-ball epic

(Sorry it has to be the dreaded Guardian but still worth a read - Vic alone is worth the subscription as far as sport concerned. Well him and the inestimable David Conn

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Somerset close on 157 for 9.

Alistair20000

Somerset close on 157 for 9.

Horrid collapse from 80-0 off the first 8 overs with the Sorry spinners doing most of the damage

:mad:

Alistair20000

Finch with an unbeaten century has destroyed Somerset and a Q/F slot will now need other results to go their way. Could be between them and Middlesex in what could be a decider on a Friday evening.