• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Connor Riley-Lowe

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
GoG was also impressed.
I was indeed. I've really liked what I've seen of CRL. I'm surprised he hasn't featured more due to our weakness at left back (Woodman) for the majority of the season. Hopefully he features a fair bit more before the seasons end.

I wonder what the situation with the left backs will be come the Summer. With 3 on our books you'd imagine one of either Woodman or McCallister will be let go.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well Woodman is definitely crap but hasn't stopped tisdale picking him for three years. I didn't go Saturday although had planned to, not sure about Tuesday. I might show up as I also like walking under ladders across the path of a black cat;)
Bugger stay away please..... Been in the BB 3 times this season and won all 3... Back in the OG season ticket seat Tuesday...

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Bugger stay away please..... Been in the BB 3 times this season and won all 3... Back in the OG season ticket seat Tuesday...
Can you not speak to the club and swap your season ticket stub for a standing ticket? I got into the bank a number of years back a few times with my OG ST, they weren't bothered as it was a cheaper area and it's not like it's going to be full.

manc grecian

I was indeed. I've really liked what I've seen of CRL. I'm surprised he hasn't featured more due to our weakness at left back (Woodman) for the majority of the season. Hopefully he features a fair bit more before the seasons end.

I wonder what the situation with the left backs will be come the Summer. With 3 on our books you'd imagine one of either Woodman or McCallister will be let go.
I'd be very disappointed if either of them were here next year.

Colesman Ballz

I
Well it will be, but we'll have to wait until 2016 for CRL to be a twenty something. He's only just turned 19.
QUOTE]

Didn't realise he wasn't twenty yet. Even better. A good young prospect for us. Although I thought we were playing well against the 11 man team, but obviously going down to ten gave us space and let the flare players do their stuff.
Well it was hardly CRL's FAULT that he was only playing against ten men, in fact it was to his CREDIT, in that his performance was good enough for a Womble to try and take his legs off with a two footed lunge (reminiscent of the treatment doled out to Grimeshino at their place last season). Should definitely keep his place for the rest of the season.

Antony Moxey

Are woodman and Mcallister both injured?
I think they are

grecianfaniow

He seemed to do well and why ffs bring in more dinosaurs when we have this talent already in our youth set up is beyond me?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
A positive, assured performance from the young debutant.

Let's hope he gets a run in the team between now and the end of the season - he may as well, barring a miracle we don't really have anything to play for anyway.

hatch4england

Did OK. Not George Friend, but did OK. Time will tell.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did OK. Not George Friend, but did OK. Time will tell.
Friend made his debut in 2006 in the Conference, went out on loan to Tiverton and Bath then became a regular the following season (Promotion season) when he was 20.

No reason why Connor R-L (and JMT, and Tom Nichols, and maybe others like Ollie Watkins) can't follow in Friend's and Matt Grimes' path, or something similar to it.

I do hope though that he gets a few games to prove himself even when McAllister and Woodman are fit. He is part of the future, they are not.