• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Connor Riley-Lowe

On the up

Thought the lad had a good game. Kept the ball, tackled and played it simple. Big well done Connor.

Didn't look out of place at all, and must be cert. to start on Tuesday. Nice to see another twenty something breaking into the team.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought the lad had a good game. Kept the ball, tackled and played it simple. Big well done Connor.

Didn't look out of place at all, and must be cert. to start on Tuesday. Nice to see another twenty something breaking into the team.
Yep agree with that, last time I saw him was in the Family Room at half time with the rest of the youth... Held his own well yesterday (y)

andrew p long

Well it will be, but we'll have to wait until 2016 for CRL to be a twenty something. He's only just turned 19.

I thought he looked useful at Coventry in the JPT, and the most promising of the youngsters that night (who included a couple who were three years older than him). GoG was also impressed. I said then (Oct 2014) that I could see him breaking into the first team 'in a year or so', which translates to sometime next season. He then played the next game and Tis did his usual nuanced (mixed!) message - saying he'd played well and could be trusted, but promptly left him out for months. I will stick with next season as my prediction.

(shouldn't read too much into the Wombles game though, as it was against ten men)

manc grecian

Was solid and certainly no worse than Woodman. Should be given a run until the end of the season.

Last edited:

On the up

I
Well it will be, but we'll have to wait until 2016 for CRL to be a twenty something. He's only just turned 19.
QUOTE]

Didn't realise he wasn't twenty yet. Even better. A good young prospect for us. Although I thought we were playing well against the 11 man team, but obviously going down to ten gave us space and let the flare players do their stuff.

oxford don

I
QUOTE]

Didn't realise he wasn't twenty yet. Even better. A good young prospect for us. Although I thought we were playing well against the 11 man team, but obviously going down to ten gave us space and let the flare players do their stuff.

Agreed..he did well...dare I say it the back four looked pretty solid yesterday and any one who has ever played footy at any reasonable level will know that more often than not, its harder to play against 10 men than 11.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought he did well for a league debut against a decent wide player. He seemed to have the same reluctance to drive into the acres of space in front of him and was too fond of the chipped angled cross from 40 yds out to the opposite corner of the box as anyone else who plays LB but suspect that is as much to do with tactical instruction as his ability.

Promising, but we said that about Aaron Dawson. Like to see him given the next 10 games regardless, barring injury or complete loss of form.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Glad to hear he did well.

Are woodman and Mcallister both injured?

Silver fox

Glad to hear he did well.

Are woodman and Mcallister both injured?
No both crap IMO, if you didn't go Saturday, please stay away Tuesday... Superstitious me

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
No both crap IMO, if you didn't go Saturday, please stay away Tuesday... Superstitious me
Well Woodman is definitely crap but hasn't stopped tisdale picking him for three years. I didn't go Saturday although had planned to, not sure about Tuesday. I might show up as I also like walking under ladders across the path of a black cat;)