City v Crewe build up

Boyo

After our recent poor form, it's crazy to think we could go top if we win.

We've had some heavy showers since Saturday, so the pitch is going to be a mess again. Big Nige will be key to success, if he can dominate that middle third of the pitch. A slip, a bobble or a mis-kick will be the difference either way, I fear.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
After our recent poor form, it's crazy to think we could go top if we win.

We've had some heavy showers since Saturday, so the pitch is going to be a mess again. Big Nige will be key to success, if he can dominate that middle third of the pitch. A slip, a bobble or a mis-kick will be the difference either way, I fear.
It is confusing, isn't it? I'm seldom confident we will win (very hopeful, but not confident) and yet we've been in and around the autos all season. Our goal difference is the worst in the top 8 and few of our players are consistently good. Must be divine intervention.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is confusing, isn't it? I'm seldom confident we will win (very hopeful, but not confident) and yet we've been in and around the autos all season. Our goal difference is the worst in the top 8 and few of our players are consistently good. Must be divine intervention.
They call it League 2 but it's the Fourth Division - for a reason...