• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chorlton steps down!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster

Other people get it, but you don't..
*sigh* thoughts like 'banging my head against a brick wall' come to mind. Can I be arsed to try again?.....nah. Does it really matter? nah. Should I fire the barbie up and go pour a cold beer? Now that does have some resonance.

iscalad

Taken from his statement on his website
Indeed...

Rule 82 states that any trustee entering a financial arrangement with the club shall declare it and seek approval from the Trust Board. Frankly, ‘trawling’ through the rule book at that time was something that didn’t enter my mind as there was such a short time frame in which to get all the arrangements in place and as soon as the complaint was made and I realised my mistake I admitted it and apologised for my error.

The charge under the Code of Conduct was that I had deliberately deceived the Trust Board by referring to us in the third person.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed...

Rule 82 states that any trustee entering a financial arrangement with the club shall declare it and seek approval from the Trust Board. Frankly, ‘trawling’ through the rule book at that time was something that didn’t enter my mind as there was such a short time frame in which to get all the arrangements in place and as soon as the complaint was made and I realised my mistake I admitted it and apologised for my error.

The charge under the Code of Conduct was that I had deliberately deceived the Trust Board by referring to us in the third person.
Yes but that isn't why he withdrew the money, so what is your point? :S

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Goodbye & good riddance to bad rubbish

1 down 2 more to go

I'm afraid it may already be far too late to save us from the trap door this season though!! Damage has already been done!!

Jammers20

Glad he's gone, has done nothing with the club/redevelopment since he's had the job. Hopefully this will either wittle out the rest of the rubbish or give them all the massive kick up the backside they have needed for the last 3 years at least.
Unless we get Mr Money bags to come and buy the club lets have a joint trust/board chairman and for god sake make sure its somebody who understands who really owns the club and insists on more transparency.