• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheltenham Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
See post #396 ;)
Great minds 😅

Martin Weiler

Love water polo me

507F26D3-B4D9-41C0-A76F-9E0313DDAC3A.jpegCF7E178E-C66F-4A90-B001-DE132A74058B.jpeg

Colesman Ballz

Also looked like Formula 1 at times, when their scorer celebrated with a knee slide he created "rooster tails" in his wake ! :p

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
TBF their ground staff did a good job of making the pitch just about playable.

Reminds us of the amazing job our staff have done making our pitch so good. Remember the game v the Vegans that had to be abandoned at half time, only 6 and a bit years ago? I don't think the rain was any worse than on Saturday. Though I don't think we had two of those machines then.

denzel

I see we could be facing sanctions because of pyro at the game.

When will these muppets learn?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

So it says here

Possession and/or usage of pyrotechnics should result in a lifetime ban for all ECFC fixtures. How this is enforced is, of course, another question. This may appear to some as extremely hard line, but fans have to take personal responsibility for their actions.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
How in hell did the ref not stop the game to clear water before halftime - one Cheltenham shot could have skimmed off the "6 yard lake" and beaten our Villi but I suppose the good news is our fans tried to dry the pitch out with flares !

Andy_H

As long as the likes of Max keep telling us/them all that, pyros contribute to the atmosphere they never will learn.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
As long as the likes of Max keep telling us/them all that, pyros contribute to the atmosphere they never will learn.
Just keep ignoring him and hope others that don’t will have more sense than to follow his suggestions.