Cheick Diabate and Lewis Wilson on loan to Bideford

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

andrew p long

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bideford play at quite a low level for players who might get into City’s first team. It’s four levels below League Two. In between is the National League, National League South (and North), Southern League Premier South ( and Central) - and then Southern League Division One (South) which is the one these loanees are going to. And going for six months too so although Diabate is an encouraging prospect I am not getting my hopes up for seeing him in City’s first team squad this season.

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bideford play at quite a low level for players who might get into City’s first team. It’s four levels below League Two. In between is the National League, National League South (and North), Southern League Premier South ( and Central) - and then Southern League Division One (South) which is the one these loanees are going to. And going for six months too so although Diabate is an encouraging prospect I am not getting my hopes up for seeing him in City’s first team squad this season.
It will be all about how he transitions into mens football and his speed of deveopment . It is a half season loan, so if he excels we can look to loan him out at a higher level in the second half. Take Storey, he was loaned to Dorchester , recalled and played someting like 14 or 15 games for us and then catapulted into the Championship .