• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardboard cut out fans...

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good afternoon Grecians

Argyle fan here. I thought your cardboard cut outs were fantastic. It made me laugh seeing Lowe in a City scarf sitting next to a giant dog.... brilliant.

I know that most of you lot would like us consigned to the nether regions of the football league ad infinitum but I would much prefer to play City than go to that soulless ground in Northampton.

So good luck in the final & don't forget to take your cut outs.
Thank you for those kind words. On a similar note, as dire places to visit go, then Barrow and Plymuff, may be on a par, but you do have a slight advantage in distance terms. I must say that I felt somewhat cheated by the circumstances which prevented us from giving you a double thrashing this season, so it would be nice to put that right over the coming months ! :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Northampton Town cutouts are off to Wembley. And there's an opportunity for Cobblers to buy more.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We're off to Wembley! :)

Pasty Muncher

Thank you for those kind words. On a similar note, as dire places to visit go, then Barrow and Plymuff, may be on a par, but you do have a slight advantage in distance terms. I must say that I felt somewhat cheated by the circumstances which prevented us from giving you a double thrashing this season, so it would be nice to put that right over the coming months ! :)
Errrr, you're welcome.....I think.

DB9

Errrr, you're welcome.....I think.
Take it mate, It's the best you'll get 🤣👍

Andy Holloway

Well done to The Trust, is there a way fans can make donations toward the cost, currently being born by The Trust?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was great to be 'in the crowd' last night and even better to learn my Jack Russel Buster and I will shortly be on our way to Wembley - it will be Buster's first visit !
Is there anyway to record individual fans in their seats at Wembley - I for one would pay extra for this.
UTC

Grecianpasty

The cardboard cut out of Steve Cotterill sat in the stands at Cheltenham looked quite life like to me.

Strange how exceptions can be made for some supporters and not others.
I'd go even further and say that if he doesn't work for the club then there should be some sort of punishment delivered to the club.

Tim Long

Argyle fan here. I thought your cardboard cut outs were fantastic. It made me laugh seeing Lowe in a City scarf sitting next to a giant dog.... brilliant.
Lowe's cut out was on a scouting mission. Now he's off to Wembley too as Argyle will be playing one of the two teams next season. Hope he takes the City scarf.

fred binneys head

Wonder if I'll be going twice (Colchester away game and home game)?