• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardboard cut out fans...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Found me cutout me in one of the photographs. As in real life there is some tall person in front of me :)

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Found me cutout me in one of the photographs. As in real life there is some tall person in front of me :)
Never catch a break eh hants? 😄😄

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great to see Stanno there...and off to Wembley as well.
But it would be good too if, somehow, Alex Ing and (especially) Eamo could make a virtual appearance too.
And a fitting swansong for FlyBe too.
Three who were with the reborn City right from the start of the present "journey"

ChardGrecian

Going to get one for my wife and father to join me and my son. if everyone who has been to Wembley with us before got one what an awesome sight that would be. i know times are tough but cheaper than ticket and travel that we had to pay to support the team before.

TSW1389

We're on our way! And our biggest fan too

Attachments

Legohead

Banned
Thank goodness we don't have any clever t*ts like this idiot:

They wonder why everyone hates Leeds.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

12,000 cut-outs in the SASS !

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster

12,000 cut-outs in the SASS !

I think thats a typo.... 1,200 surely???

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think thats a typo.... 1,200 surely???
No 12000 is how many we are taking to Wembley as every person & their dogs are going ! UTC

CC

I haven't read the whole thread but I wish there was a way of adding speech bubble "shouts" to your cardboard cutouts.

It would add a bit of individuality to have your cut-out saying "I love Ryan Bowman, me", "Get off Lee Martin you're never a striker", "I think the 'keeper will be disappointed there...", or even just a bog standard "C'mon City" or for some old guys who used to stand near me "Boooooo!!!" covered most things.

If you could add a speech bubble, what would yours say?
(I'm really hoping no-one has said anything like this in the previous 300+ posts)