Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Again Darren Moore stating in a local paper in Yorkshire that they've been monitering Cam's performaces this season and are happy and will give him the chance to prove himself and make a stake for the No1 shirt, So that to me means no matter what division they're in. Plus he's contracted to them until 2024.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shopping for a new goalkeeper this season then. Matt Taylor has been good so far with his recruiting for the defensive unit.We will get someone in who is League 1 standard.

DB9

Shopping for a new goalkeeper this season then. Matt Taylor has been good so far with his recruiting for the defensive unit.We will get someone in who is League 1 standard.
Think it would be nice to get a goalie on permanent terms rather than just on loan otherwise the following season after next we it would be the 3rd season in a row we have to look for one.

Colesman Ballz

Think it would be nice to get a goalie on permanent terms rather than just on loan otherwise the following season after next we it would be the 3rd season in a row we have to look for one.
Cough ! Don't forget that we have the excellent young prospect Harry Lee in development ! (y)

Even if he isn't considered for their first team, I think Wednesday will take the opportunity to sell to highest bidder based on his reputation after this season. I imagine that would be very unlikely to be us.