• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Heard that he hopes Wednesday get promoted. This will severely limit his game time and he would hope, in this scenario, that they would loan him back here for another season.
Reality is he's not going to stay at City - obvs,

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Again Darren Moore stating in a local paper in Yorkshire that they've been monitering Cam's performaces this season and are happy and will give him the chance to prove himself and make a stake for the No1 shirt, So that to me means no matter what division they're in. Plus he's contracted to them until 2024.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shopping for a new goalkeeper this season then. Matt Taylor has been good so far with his recruiting for the defensive unit.We will get someone in who is League 1 standard.

DB9

Shopping for a new goalkeeper this season then. Matt Taylor has been good so far with his recruiting for the defensive unit.We will get someone in who is League 1 standard.
Think it would be nice to get a goalie on permanent terms rather than just on loan otherwise the following season after next we it would be the 3rd season in a row we have to look for one.

Colesman Ballz

Think it would be nice to get a goalie on permanent terms rather than just on loan otherwise the following season after next we it would be the 3rd season in a row we have to look for one.
Cough ! Don't forget that we have the excellent young prospect Harry Lee in development ! (y)

StudentGrecian

Even if he isn't considered for their first team, I think Wednesday will take the opportunity to sell to highest bidder based on his reputation after this season. I imagine that would be very unlikely to be us.

DB9

Cough ! Don't forget that we have the excellent young prospect Harry Lee in development ! (y)
We do indeed but I think he's a way off L1 football, He'll get there but I think needs to be second choice for season or two to gain experience.

PeteUSA

"In development" being the operative words.

DB9

Keiren Westwood has been released by QPR, A good keeper that Lee could learn a lot from.

manc grecian

Elaine pages will be higher than Dawsons