• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United v Exeter City Official Matchday Thread.

jase 07

Kite a bit of a liability in midfield
Very overrated player, can’t pass for toffee

JGrecian23

Kite is the least of our problems.

FanTactic

Very overrated player, can’t pass for toffee
Disagree, Kite is often one of the hardest working players on the pitch. This evening, he was almost as awful as Carroll

ryancooper327

The win against Barrow seems about 10 years ago considering the state we’re in on and off the pitch at the moment! It’s been like a year and a half…

GrecianInWales

That was not worth getting up for. Terrible shape, positioning, couldn’t pass to another City player, reliant on moments of individual skill to craft chances, and easily outplayed by an average team who just had to employ a press and we panicked. Once the first goal went in, it never looked like we’d get back into the match.

The kind of match that in a regular season you’d shrug off as being one of those days. But I struggle to see why the manager should get any more time given our current situation.

Caldwell out.

Dear Father Christmas, please can I have a new manager for Christmas and transfer our current football manager to poor Plymouth Argyle as they haven’t got one of their own, thank you… fingers crossed😁

jase 07

Loads of loans and short-term signings. This squad, rather collection of individuals, has been coming for a few years and I'm sure it would have played a part in MT leaving, he would have known the likes of Key, Collins, Nombe, etc would have been off.

I think I'm right in saying this is who is contracted beyond the end of this season... Big Jan to get some longer-term players in...

Jack Fitzwater
Pierce Sweeney
Ed James
Will Aimson
Ilmari Niskanen
Harrison King
Reece Cole
Gabe Billington
Joe O'Connor
Pedro Borges
Vincent Harper
Max Edgecombe
Jack Aitchison
Mitch Beardmore
Who is Big Jan ?

craigbratt

Yes. Craig has apologised.
Sorry guys, gremlins meant an issue with SD card so had to end it where it was.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes. Craig has apologised.
For what ?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm dreading a shiiite Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know (in the 90s)
With City dying
And Grecians crying
Cos Caldwell still won't fcuking go