• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Calling all budding Journos!

NDMBigBanker

in some cases yes, but the option for people to write a more in-depth and much longer review is what we are hoping to get. can we put your name in the hat then?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
in some cases yes, but the option for people to write a more in-depth and much longer review is what we are hoping to get. can we put your name in the hat then?
Nah, not for me, I shall continue to post what I think where I think it is appropriate, if I am at a game I will give my thoughts like I always have, whether somebody wants to read it or not should be up to them imho, there is no reason to try and differentiate one source from another.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry, but with my blog and my 2 regular programme pieces, as well as my exams at the moment, I'll have to decline. :)

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry, but with my blog and my 2 regular programme pieces, as well as my exams at the moment, I'll have to decline. :)
Tfft.........!

MickStagraget

whether somebody wants to read it or not should be up to them imho,
I try not to read it, but sadly with close to 25k posts I always seem to be bumping into something wot uve writton.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fame and fortune awaited, but you've thrown it all away. :cool:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fame and fortune awaited, but you've thrown it all away. :cool:
Nope. Nathan PM'd me so I've agreed to be a 'casual' writer for you. [y]

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nope. Nathan PM'd me so I've agreed to be a 'casual' writer for the greatest football fans forum in the world. [y]
Edited for the usual hype. ;)

For me, I'm far too busy writing for proper newspapers. :p

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Who do you write for, Hants? ...

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who do you write for, Hants? ...
Sunday Sport. ;)