• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Calling all budding Journos!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I can see it now.... The View from a Rose Tinter..By Rae

Tada

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can see it now.... The View from a Rose Tinter..By Rae

Tada
But shouldn't you, of all people, be looking to POOL every available resource? ;)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Lez, if that were the case, it will be well red ...

Last edited:

MikeGrecian

How do you fancy writing for Exeweb?

It is our plan over the coming weeks to re-introduce news and content to the front end of Exeweb and to assist us with this aim we are appealing for those interested in writing for Exeweb on a voluntary basis to get in touch.

If you have a way with words and would be willing to contribute one or more well-thought-out, engaging and interesting article per week then we want to hear from you!

We plan to focus exclusively on Exeter City related news / opinion / match analysis / opposition views / previews and interviews and are ideally looking for 3 or 4 regular contributors to join the existing Exeweb Team to help us do this.

We can offer no reward other than the warm, fuzzy feeling that your works may be read by up to 20,000 unique visitors per month.

If you think you might fit the bill, please email a brief description of yourself and an example ECFC article of your choice (written by you!) to [email protected]. If you have any questions please let me know in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks!

Liam
Why are you trying to re-introduce something that already exists with this being a Exeter City Fan Forum and that?:S*-)