• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

cannockred

That figures, seeing as you’ve only “liked” the statistics posts with positive spin ;)
Yeah max, also the comments that positive spin statistics arent relevant because it doesnt fit with a particular thought. Dont think statistics work either way for GC. It's how we finish in the league at the end of the season that will either do for him or allow him more time. I just like positive statistics🙂

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah max, also the comments that positive spin statistics arent relevant because it doesnt fit with a particular thought. Dont think statistics work either way for GC. It's how we finish in the league at the end of the season that will either do for him or allow him more time. I just like positive statistics🙂
Not many positive statistics this season

He will get more time regardless

We could get relegated and Taggy & Co would keep going down this path

Banksy

Not many positive statistics this season

He will get more time regardless

We could get relegated and Taggy & Co would keep going down this path
And then closer to the non league drop. Reckon it will be a close run thing this year. Once down there we wouldn’t easily get out again if at all.A heavy price for letting Caldwell continue his experiment. League One and all the goodwill has been so hard won , it would be sad if we squander it.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like how you’ve now flipped to essentially saying everyone plays like this, deal with it 😂😂

Whilst possession football is more prevalent, I’ve seen much better game plans going forward this year than what Caldwell offers

It’s not about the general concept of retaining the ball, it’s what you do with it that’s the issue
Think you'll find, if you look around the leagues, that everybody's manager is rock bottom of the goals per game charts for the entire EFL. Its a cultural shift in the way the game's played.

Ash

I think your best bet is to big the guy up, then he may get an offer from a similar sized club closer to home and he might go for it. He's on the cusp of the club's second best finish in 40 years, attracting record numbers of sell-out crowds with his precision-oriented brand of possession football, and he even makes the time to help out with banners and stuff.
He didn't help out with my banner....
😂

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
3,050 had been sold by 31st May. The 'Early Bird' deal (or whatever it is called now) ended on 2nd June. I don't think many normally get sold once the full price kicks in.
3400 sold by beginning of July, this is the last information I could find on it but as sales ended 31st July I doubt many more were sold

Grecian Max

IMG_5404.jpeg
“Sold out” stand that… ST holders voting with their feet as they will likely do in the summer

TotnesGrecian

View attachment 14956
“Sold out” stand that… ST holders voting with their feet as they will likely do in the summer
In fairness, this is at KO may still he a fair amount in the concourse having a tipple

Will eat my words if this was the case at 10 mins in

Grecian Max

In fairness, this is at KO may still he a fair amount in the concourse having a tipple

Will eat my words if this was the case at 10 mins in
It's still the same

IMG_5412.jpeg

Last edited:

TotnesGrecian

It's still the same
I'm not at all surprised, GCs football is garbage to watch