• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Max and Edwin are Pinky and the Brain trying to take over the world starting with the removal of Gary Caldwell.
Which is which? 🤣

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does seem strange that strong opinions held not so long ago are now such an embarrassment that they cause posters to almost deny they ever happened. Will the boo boys be out again on Saturday, do I need to bring my jackboots?

O.k. I'll stop refering to this sad and discredited thread once it is removed and we can get back to SUPPORTING THE LADS!🤪 Got a feeling there's a great future coming under Super Gary Caldwell!

geoffwp

Does seem strange that strong opinions held not so long ago are now such an embarrassment that they cause posters to almost deny they ever happened. Will the boo boys be out again on Saturday, do I need to bring my jackboots?

O.k. I'll stop refering to this sad and discredited thread once it is removed and we can get back to SUPPORTING THE LADS!🤪 Got a feeling there's a great future coming under Super Gary Caldwell!
Jesus wept.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you drinking on a school night Squrtz?
Confirmed

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster

You're the number one poster on it. You're like that guy in the pub desperately looking for a fight, frustrated that some of your sparring partners have cooled off a bit. The past week and month supports the position you've been holding, why not try being cautiously smug, instead of so aggressive? Just a thought?

STURTZ

You're the number one poster on it. You're like that guy in the pub desperately looking for a fight, frustrated that some of your sparring partners have cooled off a bit. The past week and month supports the position you've been holding, why not try being cautiously smug, instead of so aggressive? Just a thought?
Because we came so close to destroying our club or at least setting it back 10 years.

Last edited:

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
For some inspiration maybe Squrtz should seek guidance from @MJP_Exeter who acted with great dignity and not an ounce of 'i-told-you-so' during the great goal drought of Autumn 23.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Because we came so close to destroying our club.
<downs another glass of Jacob's Creek>

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Because we came so close to destroying our club.
16 game winless run with something like 3 goals scored and featuring a 7 nil drubbing and 9 nil drubbing and you're this angry fans weren't happy with things? "Destroying the club"... You're bonkers. We came close to sacking the manager. Why can't you be as happy with being right as people are being wrong? Genuinely struggling to comprehend it.

suffolklad

If and its still an if to a degree we end up mid table or above don't think for one moment i will
For some inspiration maybe Squrtz should seek guidance from @MJP_Exeter who acted with great dignity and not an ounce of 'i-told-you-so' during the great goal drought of Autumn 23.
Dignity my arse. He never gave up and still won't.