• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll post on it to provide some kind of balance. I don't like having people tell me or anyone else how they should be thinking.
...oozing balance

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
...oozing balance
Weren't many people prepared to actually examine the actual arguments for sacking our manager. Most were made up facts or things so trivial that they were almost laughable. Perkins on the subs bench. FFS! Who gave a f*ck?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 20.33.26.png

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster

JGrecian23

Get behind the team. Now where have I heard that before?
Ha ha! Always hated this thread, hated the title and the premiss that the only real conclusion could be Caldwell out. Hated the fact that fans could change their minds according to the latest result, how could any business operate with it's members opinions being so flimsy.
Hate the thread, never voted on it but as long as it's here I'll post on it to provide some kind of balance. I don't like having people tell me or anyone else how they should be thinking.
Yet you constantly tell everyone how to think about Caldwell. Well done.

suffolklad

well at least i'm on your side Sturtz. not that, that means much. The thread always was an attempt to get rid of GC, well that failed badly thankfully.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
well at least i'm on your side Sturtz. not that, that means much. The thread always was an attempt to get rid of GC, well that failed badly thankfully.
I think you seriously overestimate the function of an internet message board.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't realise the season had finished?

DawlishBouy

I think you seriously overestimate the function of an internet message board.
Max and Edwin are Pinky and the Brain trying to take over the world starting with the removal of Gary Caldwell.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Weren't many people prepared to actually examine the actual arguments for sacking our manager. Most were made up facts or things so trivial that they were almost laughable. Perkins on the subs bench. FFS! Who gave a f*ck?
Are you drinking on a school night Squrtz?