• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers Away- Saturday 14th October Now Tues 23 Jan

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
8 days to go and nothing new on the club website about this, and can't see any tickets available.
Surely there were returns from the first fixture?

Spoonz Red E

8 days to go and nothing new on the club website about this, and can't see any tickets available.
Surely there were returns from the first fixture?
Although I'm not at SJP during the week anymore I'm pretty sure the complications will be at the Rovers end and due to the changes at their ground.

The situation when I was last in the ticket booth was:
  • There have been returns.
  • There was also a waiting list for returns.
  • Because, originally we only had standing some people got those who would prefer seats normally and may want to swap if there are now more seats.
  • A small secondary issue of seating tickets was made by Rovers located in a part of their old tent in the new stand - this tent area no longer exists.
Also, I don't know if they have fully sorted out their planning and safety certificate issues yet - hope they have.

A bit of a nightmare.
I'm sure our ticketing will want to put some solid info out as soon as possible this week.

denzel

Although I'm not at SJP during the week anymore I'm pretty sure the complications will be at the Rovers end and due to the changes at their ground.

The situation when I was last in the ticket booth was:
  • There have been returns.
  • There was also a waiting list for returns.
  • Because, originally we only had standing some people got those who would prefer seats normally and may want to swap if there are now more seats.
  • A small secondary issue of seating tickets was made by Rovers located in a part of their old tent in the new stand - this tent area no longer exists.
Also, I don't know if they have fully sorted out their planning and safety certificate issues yet - hope they have.

A bit of a nightmare.
I'm sure our ticketing will want to put some solid info out as soon as possible this week.
Thanks Spoonz. I didn't know there were waiting lists for returns, is that a case of emailing the club to be put on a list?

Spoonz Red E

Thanks Spoonz. I didn't know there were waiting lists for returns, is that a case of emailing the club to be put on a list?
Yes.
The request gets linked to your contact details on the ticketing system.

You can do it that way by emailing [email protected]

Waiting lists are set up on our system whenever a game is sold out.

tonykellowfan

Is there anything to stop Exeter fans simply paying on the day for the Bristol stands?

denzel

New stand open fully for tonight's game against Norwich..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

TOP_CITY_FAN

Anyone driving up from Exeter and got a spare seat?

grecIAN Harris

Anyone driving up from Exeter and got a spare seat?
Yes but it might be a bit tight as far as time goes. I'm not due to finish work until 6:15.