• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers Away- Saturday 14th October Now Tues 23 Jan

tea stand

Is there anything to stop Exeter fans simply paying on the day for the Bristol stands?
no

Tim Long

Does this means City fans in seats will get some money back?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is there anything to stop Exeter fans simply paying on the day for the Bristol stands?
There's no pay on the day.

tea stand

There's no pay on the day.
yes, youre correct although you can buy online still but will need an account

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes but it might be a bit tight as far as time goes. I'm not due to finish work until 6:15.
Desperate to know if you got there on time...

As a stickler for getting anywhere on time you leaving at 6.15 stresses me out.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster

And if he drove like a Gary..

grecIAN Harris

Of course we did. Top City Fan was waiting for me at the depot. I managed to get finished 15 minutes early and we got there about 5 minutes before kick off.👍

Leads

You'd be stressing out if you hadn't arrived by 6:15!

Tim Long

Does this means City fans in seats will get some money back?
To answer my own question, I contacted the EFL and a club is allowed to offer a discount 4 times a season and the away side can waive their right to the same discount. City agreed it wouldn't apply to away fans.

Colesman Ballz

To answer my own question, I contacted the EFL and a club is allowed to offer a discount 4 times a season and the away side can waive their right to the same discount. City agreed it wouldn't apply to away fans.
So why the feck did we do that, and screw our own fans over ? I am fed up with foreign owners who don't give a damn about the law of the land, league rules or anything else. Reading are thumbing their nose up at the EFL and consistently getting away with it, and the problems at Rovers are entirely of their own making. They went ahead and started redeveloping their South End without a thought about seeking Planning Permission, or even considering their own fans who had bought season tickets there. Of course work was stopped and delayed. They belatedly realised that they weren't go to reach the 75% capacity needed for a test event, which would enable the following game against Oxford to have 100% capacity. So offered seats at £10 in desperation, crediting their supporters who had already paid the higher price and even extended that offer to their supporters who had already purchased tickets elsewhere in the ground, including those standing in the open ! For a Club who prides itself on the fans who travel the length and breadth of the country in order to support the team exactly which bright spark at the Club agreed to this ? They should be sacked or resign Immediately ! :mad: