• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boycott! Thats the only way!

RyanPugh

We've all agreed to protest at the Argyle game, discussion on the Supporters Club's Facebook group has been going on today.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
We've all agreed to protest at the Argyle game, discussion on the Supporters Club's Facebook group has been going on today.
There's one game you don't protest at and that's a derby game. Regardless of what you think about the manager you get behind the team and don't give those scruffy gets any more ammunition to take the ****.

fred binneys head

There's one game you don't protest at and that's a derby game. Regardless of what you think about the manager you get behind the team and don't give those scruffy gets any more ammunition to take the ****.
What he said.

Antony Moxey

F*** 'em. The greens have a lifetime of ammunition already. Seriously, how much more of a laughing stock to them could we be?

ecfctis

I have not attended a game so far this season and do not intend to either, so my boycott has already started, if you all did the same instead of talking about it the crowds would be disastrously low already.
Until the club sort it out, somehow, don't know how, I shall not attend another game til Tisdale,Tagg and Perryman, plus perhaps one or two others, are dispatched out of the way. Whilst this situation may not
be as bad as the two criminals who managed to become in charge, it might just as bleddy well be..................!!!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We? I haven't agreed to anything.

Don't do it for the Argyle home game ffs.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not the Argyle game. Too much tension and too many day trippers.

Swanaldo

Don't give those scruffy gets any more ammunition to take the ****.
He's right. They didn't shut up about us passing buckets around for years.

RyanPugh

We? I haven't agreed to anything.

Don't do it for the Argyle home game ffs.
'We' as in people on the Facebook group...

Pete Martin (CTID)

.....Simon Larkins wont say a thing against the club.
Yep, now that he's the club's media manager as of this season, I'd say it's fairly unlikely! Do keep up!