• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boycott! Thats the only way!

I remember seeing a side in Europe (name escapes me now) when they wanted there manager out all turned there backs to the pitch and players during the game....
Apparently it originated with a Polish club from Poznan-so it's sometimes called The Poznan-very original.

The thread about making a protest such as turning our backs on proceedings seemed to have died a natural death-no change there as people are reluctant to make a stand.
I did suggest choosing the 9th minute but appreciate that some would be uncomfortable with that.
It just needs to be made clear that it is the management rather than the players that we are sore about-so turning our backs on players when they come out onto the pitch could be misinterpreted.
I've just taken my pills and had an idea and in view of the fact that there seems to be as much of an anti Tagg sentiment as there is with Tiswail (injury excuses) maybe there is something specific to Tagg that we could fix on.
Anyone know his year of birth for example-bound to be between 0 and 90!
UTC

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why not just find Tagg at a match and throw **** at him? It's a cryptic message, but one I think that will hit home.

PeteUSA

Why not just find Tagg at a match and throw **** at him? It's a cryptic message, but one I think that will hit home.
Inciting violence fred?

(somebody tell him, he claims to have me on ignor!)

Grecian Max

Lord Tisdale doesn't come over to clap the Bank anyway. A) one of the oiks might swear at him and B) he might get his shoes muddy.
Exactly, every time dicks off down the tunnel. He's never been one to have a connection with the crowd by the can't even be arsed to clap now.