• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boycott! Thats the only way!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Whenever it's done, can I suggest that Seth Conway is tipped off in advance? I would imagine he could make a feature out of it which could then appear on TV following the boycott. Would certainly help increase the exposure received.
Hasn't he now been banned from SJP? (for questioning Tis after Saturday's game).

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I remember seeing a side in Europe (name escapes me now) when they wanted there manager out all turned there backs to the pitch and players during the game....

paperclip

Hasn't he now been banned from SJP? (for questioning Tis after Saturday's game).
Seriously? If true then I would expect him to be reporting this to his viewers at the first opportunity. Makes a great news story whilst at the same time making ECFC look somewhat tinpot.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seriously? If true then I would expect him to be reporting this to his viewers at the first opportunity. Makes a great news story whilst at the same time making ECFC look somewhat tinpot.
Anticipating what might happen.

Anyways, we are all expected to continue to show up for games http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37214537

Last edited:

Alistair20000

I really hope this is not true. The response of totalitarian dictators.

Matey asked a perfectly reasonable question which turned into a PR disaster for Tisdale and the Club. If the Club had any respect at all for the long suffering fans it would have been better to have put out a "clarifying" statement (they are too arrogant to apologise) making it clear that you do not take the fans for granted and have a duty to deliver a product that fans will be willing to pay for.

CREDYGRECIAN

Surely not - if so its just absolutely childish on the clubs behalf and worse another embarrassment

manc grecian

Anticipating what might happen.

Anyways, we all expected to continue to show up for games http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37214537
Haha haha haha haha. Crickey we've been ****e for 5 seasons. His arrogance knows no bounds.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Been boycotting for quite a while now. Admittedly my frailty leg-wise has contributed to my absence, but I would like to even consider, taking in 2-4 games a season.......

Avening Posse

When he said "I can't believe you asked me that", I almost fell off my chair !!.....maybe tough questions will make him pull his finger out of his arse and change the tactics for home games ?

CREDYGRECIAN

I suppose when the result is the 3rd most important part of your job when your asked if fans will continue to come and watch you'll just assume they would as you'll be there - regardless of form or league table.

Sadly the fans don't see the result as the 3rd most important part of going to the game on a Saturday - it's the most important.

Until the club and the fans can meet halfway this is going to just run and run and run without anything ever improving

Strange as we "own our football club" that the divide between the bloke on the terrace and the people running the club is as wide as it's ever been

Last edited: