• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bowman signs

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think the team have created so many chances this season that we should of been clear at the top with a decent striker.

Maybe with a fit ajose it would of been different, Will ajose be fit for Wembley.
No, please. Gawd help us if we have to rely on Ajose.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny is trolling I think...

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree with Danny in that lack of goals have cost us this season. Ajose was brought in to partner Bowman but sadly up till now it hasn't worked out as MT planned.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just think, if Bowman was any good.........
As Matty T says - he wouldn't be with us

ryancooper327

Just imagine the posts on here if his shot hit the post...

Ian Russon

It shows how underrated and overlooked Bowman is. He wins headers in his own half. He tackles as well. I literally can't remember a striker for Exeter who's got what he has. He terrifies defenses and breaks the play. It's not all about the goals. He'll be perfect in league one as long as we do not depend on him scoring 20 plus. Play to his strengths and he's one of the better strikers we'll see in red and white.

Banksy

I think the team have created so many chances this season that we should of been clear at the top with a decent striker.

Maybe with a fit ajose it would of been different, Will ajose be fit for Wembley.
Dream on.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve heard many fans say that all we want from a player is 100% effort. Well Bowman clearly ticks that box but that doesn’t stop some fans getting on his back, which is crazy.

It reminds me of when we had O’Flynn...He worked his nads off but just didn’t have the goalscoring ability to go with it and some got on his back.

Bowman is an asset and he must be a nightmare to defend against. I think the key is getting people near him and it seems that when Law is played in a more advanced midfield role, his movement makes it easier for Bowman to gain a bit more space. 15 goals this season is decent and who knows there may be a couple more to add to that tally yet.

Ian Russon

I’ve heard many fans say that all we want from a player is 100% effort. Well Bowman clearly ticks that box but that doesn’t stop some fans getting on his back, which is crazy.

It reminds me of when we had O’Flynn...He worked his nads off but just didn’t have the goalscoring ability to go with it and some got on his back.

Bowman is an asset and he must be a nightmare to defend against. I think the key is getting people near him and it seems that when Law is played in a more advanced midfield role, his movement makes it easier for Bowman to gain a bit more space. 15 goals this season is decent and who knows there may be a couple more to add to that tally yet.
I struggle to believe people are even having this conversation, he's just scored the final goal to confirm our place in the play off final :)

iscalad

I struggle to believe people are even having this conversation, he's just scored the final goal to confirm our place in the play off final :)
Some people are never happy