• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bolton Wanderers v Exeter City Matchday Thread

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wasn't able to watch on Saturday. Was our goal the last kick (or head) of the game?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wasn't able to watch on Saturday. Was our goal the last kick (or head) of the game?
Not quite. I think there were about 30 seconds left of added time when the free kick was given - Bolton had time to kick-off but not really time to launch an attack.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't know. Too busy celebrating!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't know. Too busy celebrating!
Me too but I think there was a bit more play.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great work by our media team as usual to capture what could be one of the most important goals this season.
Spare a thought for the Boltonite (on steps top left) with his head in his hands!
Afram City

Colesman Ballz

[QUOTE="Grecian in Guzz, post: 1991002, member: 15035"
Spare a thought for the Boltonite (on steps top left) with his head in his hands!
Afram City
[/QUOTE]

Why on earth would we do that ? :p

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watched this a hundred times already. Perfect free kick : perfect commentary.
It's up to six and a half thousand views already so I don't think you're the only one.

andrew p long

It's up to six and a half thousand views already so I don't think you're the only one.
and is that after a social media ban had delayed its publication?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jokull's first reaction to the ball hitting the back of the net is to scamper back to his goal. Only then does he realise he can pile in on the celebration!
There are many great things to enjoy in this clip but amongst the best are the fact that Jokull clearly doesn't have a clue what to do before or after the free kick is taken.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
There are many great things to enjoy in this clip but amongst the best are the fact that Jokull clearly doesn't have a clue what to do before or after the free kick is taken.
Probably trying on NOT doing what comes natural - using his hands ! Afram City Afram Jokull