• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bids in for Croll

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn’t sound too good for Croll’s future under MT in the Kellows Bootlaces MT interview. Referred to a need to get in back up to Moxey and Woodman. surely Croll would plug that gap when/if fit and available ?

iscalad

Didn’t sound too good for Croll’s future under MT in the Kellows Bootlaces MT interview. Referred to a need to get in back up to Moxey and Woodman. surely Croll would plug that gap when/if fit and available ?
Croll seems more of a left sided centre back. He doesn't strike me as mobile enough to be a left back/wingback.

andrew p long

Croll seems more of a left sided centre back. He doesn't strike me as mobile enough to be a left back/wingback.
I agree. But I think the problem is that Moxey is playing as the left sided centre back. That in turn means that he and Woody are currently called on for every game. If Croll was rated then he could cover for Moxey at CB and/or Moxey could then play some games at LB.

Red Devon

Still injured and out for at least another two weeks according to MT at today’s press conference.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shock horror we didn't sell Croll for cash.

What went wrong Boyo ?

Last edited:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where is Boyo these days ?

Boyo

Where is Boyo these days ?
Wow. Did you file this away, in the hope you were proved right? How sad.

Anyway for the record there were Clubs interested. As Taylor said he'll have a good career in the game, but he needs to sort his body out first.

Corey

Anyway for the record there were Clubs interested. As Taylor said he'll have a good career in the game, but he needs to sort his body out first.
Seems very unlikely we would turn down offers for him if we just planned to release him anyway...

Ash

Hmmm, don't think there were! Croll never looked bid worthy, imho.

Boyo

Hmmm, don't think there were! Croll never looked bid worthy, imho.
No one actually bid, but there were clubs looking.