• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best ECFC memory of 2011?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What is your best memory of 2011 related to ECFC?

Mine? I'd go with Troy waltzing through the Sheffield Wednesday team on the last day of the season to score.

Would come above beating Charlton 3-1 in front of an almost capacity crowd at The Valley.

You're allowed to update your selection on NYE if anything spectacular should happen at Colchester!

PINHOE RED

Winning games & being in the top half of the league..

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
My memory of 2011. Soz it has to be James Dunnes scorcher against that team we where never gona play again?? Whats theree name again?

Rog H K

Spending time in 2011 with now absent friends is my best memory. After that Troy/Tiz day out at Sheff Wed and winning 2-1 from 1 down in 90th min to finish in our highest ever FL spot comes next.

papillon

Definitely Troys fantastic goal at Hillsborough. Great support to in a proper football stadium steeped in history

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nards' 94th minute winner at La Parc des Gnomes - all those years of hurt expunged with one, sweet strike.

"We'll never play you again" - MY AR$E :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Nards' 94th minute winner at La Parc des Gnomes - all those years of hurt expunged with one, sweet strike.

"We'll never play you again" - MY AR$E :D
I know its a good memory and will live on forever, but being picky that was November 2010!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know its a good memory and will live on forever, but being picky that was November 2010!
Ah, but we remembered it all through 2011...

Best memory of an event which actually happened it 2011 - Troy's goal at Wednesday.

Worst memory - the home game with Brentford in the Paintpot. So frustrating!

Thames Valley Red

Liverpool fans in Red Square mistaking Marcus Stewart for Charlie Adams and a city fan thinking that 'Bumble1976' was a City player!

UTC

TVR

flakey pasty

"We'll meet again" as the Argyle faithful shuffle, deflated, out of SJP.