• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best ECFC memory of 2011?

Easily the 3 1 win at Charlton - Ive just checked and that is the only time in the last 20 games I have seen when we have won.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Easily the 3 1 win at Charlton - Ive just checked and that is the only time in the last 20 games I have seen when we have won.
FFS mate. STAY AWAY. PLEASE !

FFS mate. STAY AWAY. PLEASE !
I know, I do feel a bit guilty when I turn up.

Alistair20000

I know, I do feel a bit guilty when I turn up.
Sorry mate. I assume you mainly do aways ? Anyone who makes the effort to do a lot of away days deserves a clap. [y]

It is a shame the team so often fails to turn up, particularly away from home.

dommers

It has to be all the positivity coming from this forum

IndoMike

Well my record is seen one won one, but it was a terrible game v Chesterfield. Two poor teams and the only bright spark was Tom Nichols getting the late winner : I thought he might go on from there but now seldom gets a look-in. Had a good day, though.

davecg

Difficult to argue with Dunne or Troys goals but Walsall away this season was a good night. Probably the only time this season, apart from tranmere at home maybe, when ive been properly entertained by the 2011-2012 team. Away support was excellent, a gritty performance from City, Nardiellos first was a great goal and a good winning goal as well.

Sorry mate. I assume you mainly do aways ? Anyone who makes the effort to do a lot of away days deserves a clap. [y]

It is a shame the team so often fails to turn up, particularly away from home.
Yes, virtually always aways, Good news for everyone is that I can' t make Colchester this weekend ( needless to say I was there for the 5 1 defeat last season ).

Grecian Max

The 3-1 win at Charlton was also by birthday weekend out in london... so that's probably too. The banter aimed at the Charlton fan who looked like Dappy from N-Dubz was top notch :D

Dunne's screamer close behind, just a shame we only did the 1-0. Bit of an anti climax after the brilliant JPT away day

wemissmoxey

It has to be all the positivity coming from this forum
Hear, hear dom, cracking shout Sunny Jim [y].

Last edited: