• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Hamer

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry but I don't get where any of you thought Hamer was at fault for the third. He done well to get a good hand on it. Bowditch was 'Johnny on the Spot' for the pieces.

dommers

I think it's a bit similar to the I didn't get how Jones was at fault for every goal we used to concede and how Noble is to blame for all our defeats.

budegrecian

I've never been completely convinced by Hamer & today's performance summed him up for me; excellent kicking, ok shot stopping, but constantly makes the wrong decisions in respect of crosses.
Once Jonesy decided he wanted to leave his performances dipped this season, but I would rather have the Jones of the previous 2 seasons than Hamer.

punkmeister

to be honest, i can hardly blame hamer.

it was our defence and complete lack of communication.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
As the rest of the team - Sercombe, Cureton and Troy excepted (and maybe Dunne at a stretch) - he was sh*t. If that had been Jones turning in a performance like that this place would be apoplectic.

ECFC4EVR

I'm beginning to wonder about some of the idiots on the BB. The abuse Hamer was getting was sad. Yet again instead of getting behind our team......

IMO Golbourne was out of position for their 2nd, being behind the scorer. Hamer saw this and realised he had to stop a free header but didnt make it. The 3rd was a good save ( in an ideal world he could have put it round the post but...). Liam was at fault for not getting to the save first, a bit like the rest of the team second best to everything today. But to blame Hamer is laughable, the defenders are culpible as well.

HarryECFC

His loan ends before the plymouth game, He will be missed.

dommers

But to blame Hamer is laughable, the defenders are culpible as well.
They are as culpable as they've been all season. I didn't hear much moaning about the defence when Jones was in goal. Has anything really changed?

punkmeister

His loan ends before the plymouth game, He will be missed.
yh you're right

NDMBigBanker

yh you're right
Being a goalkeeper myself, I personally think he is sh*t hot!
Every keeper makes mistakes and for city he may have made one but at the end of the day, if a ball is coming into the box you have to make a decision wether to go for it or not, He did go for it and just missed it. For the other goal I can't believe you guys are complaining, he was at full stretch and to catch a ball at full stretch is very hard, He has been a great addition to strengthen the Exeter squad and I hope tisdale considers buying him.