• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bath City PSF

cannockred

1-0 ECFC James Dodd

Bridgy 81

Goal. James Dodd. Cross from the right. Held up and laid back by Nombe. Neat play all round.

Pobbop

coley maybe Covid.

Average Joe

I wonder why Sonny Cox isn't getting on the bench. MT went on earlier this year to say he's the best youth player from our academy he's seen. would be nice to see him involved

cannockred

sam nombe 2-0

Bridgy 81

Nombe again. 0:2. Good shot on the turn with his left foot.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Coley was allowed extra time off after the NL ended later and was getting over a groin injury according to the Echo earlier this week.

Glad to see James Dodd on the score sheet. It seems a long time ago since seeing him play for the first time up at Yeovil in the FA Youth Cup back in October 2017. He looked like the next MJ coming through playing as a 10. A lot of that team have come through with Key, Randall and Dyer playing that night.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder why Sonny Cox isn't getting on the bench. MT went on earlier this year to say he's the best youth player from our academy he's seen. would be nice to see him involved
He was left out Tuesday as he had a niggle along with Harry Lee. I guess he may still have it. They aren't going to take any chances in pre season.

cannockred

2-1 cook

Bridgy 81

1:2. Quick break by Bath. No too well defended by us though.