• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow A.F.C. v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
1 point off disaster - 8 points off top. Where will we end up ? UTC
It's 7 and no we won't get relegated.

Lots of work to do however. Wasn't keen on MT staying past last season after another capitulation, this time it already feels like we're moving through treacle. Simply not enough quality.

Number13

Is this the worst squad since the 2013/14 squad?
Few reminders who was in that particular squad please

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Battled to get that point. We created nothing. Hartridge with a goal line clearance, Dawson with a point blank save and a corner creating chaos in our box.

Roll on Saturday
Very different game from Saturday and I felt our team was much more committed to getting a result in difficult circumstances. We showed a lot more character. A fit starting XI and we should see our team develop to a winning team. Bring on Rovers!

geoffwp

No whiskey or whisky in the bar is just wrong :mad:
Always a bottle of Slane in the cupboard here Al hence the 'e'.

Alistair20000

Few reminders who was in that particular squad please
Watkins Grimes Wheeler Gow Tom Nichols Sercombe Moore-Taylor Woodman amongst others

geoffwp

Shouldn't have been made captain...
Disagree. Plus I dont think his current form has anything at all to do with the armband as some have inferred. Matty will come good again. A talented footballer and talent will always out.

Alistair20000

Always a bottle of Slane in the cupboard here Al hence the 'e'.
Jamesons Woodford Reserve Jim Beam and Jack Daniel’s here at present for the e types Geoff. Not tried Slane.

Grecian Max

Disagree. Plus I dont think his current form has anything at all to do with the armband as some have inferred. Matty will come good again. A talented footballer and talent will always out.
I said it was the wrong decision as soon as it was made, before the season started. He’s a well liked lad but ni leader so it’s a double problem - we’re not being led correctly on the pitch and he’s also now much harder to drop/rest of he’s off form.

I like Jay a lot, but the captaincy was a big mistake

geoffwp

I said it was the wrong decision as soon as it was made, before the season started. He’s a well liked lad but ni leader so it’s a double problem - we’re not being led correctly on the pitch and he’s also now much harder to drop/rest of he’s off form.

I like Jay a lot, but the captaincy was a big mistake
No it wasnt. He will be a good leader.

Grecian Max

No it wasnt. He will be a good leader.
Proof is in the pudding.