• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow A.F.C. v Exeter City F.C. Match Day Thread

Topsham Boy

Well done Sweenz. Scores from a decent set piece.......says it all.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
2-1 why the hell could we have not created something like that earlier.

We just score? Jesus

denzil

DISGUSTING PERFORMANCE - GUTLESS !!!!!!

llam blue

and I’m sorry.......and I’m off.
and I’m sorry.......and I’m off.
Good God-what a state to get yourself in when you have just been beaten. Are you all like that in Devon.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cambridge must have been crap
If Cambridge had played deep and ploughed up their pitch they'd have beaten us as well.

Only got ourselves to blame....we were shocking...say it like it is now Matt...maybe playing Big Nige isn’t a great idea!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clueless management tonight.

The set up wrong, subbies a joke. Randell and Jay off?!

Had enough of this now, drifting away again - personally would get rid end of season and get someone like Mark Cooper in.

logman

Barrow have a League 2 centre forward....we don't.

JayPob94

I’ve seen some crap in my time as a city fan, but that is up there, as maybe the worst. I have never been a fan of MT, I understand that we play great football at times, but how 3 days later we can play like this... it is just not on. And it happens consistently. It’s on the manager.

We haven’t improved. We change systems in the middle of a game. His substitutions are AWFUL. His signings don’t even play. His loyalty towards Ben Seymour - who I don’t think touched the ball - is extremely strange.

An apology would be nice, but I have no doubt we won’t get that off anybody. Instead, I will be reminded by 90% of our fan base that league 2 is where we are “supposed to be” and that this is a transitional season. It can be a transitional season, but that does not and can not be an excuse for the rubbish this manager churns out every game in 3/4.