• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnsley vs Exeter match day thread

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Amazing win, well done.

larrywilkie

Wonderful result, I’m very happy for the players
And the Manager?????????

JW57++

A great week. Really wish I had gone today.

yticretexe

Great result and huge 3 points. 1st half looked like a different team and again played long and played direct. No ******* about with it at the back. 2nd half was dog shit and we can’t help but invite pressure and turn games into David va Goliath.

hopefully we’ll start to build some confidence leading again and seeing a game out without stress and riding our luck.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rovers next up then the Posh.

milts

Well done Caldwell and the staff. 2 wins in 2 from tough away games. Can’t argue with that.

Red red

Absolute brilliant result. Well done City. Nobody can moan about that result. 7 points out of 9 this week. Brilliant

chunkymorrinmunter

Bout time we had the run of the green

Gordon Dale

What a week end ! Had a wonderfully enlightening tour of the Cliff Hill Training and Academy update with Aaron yesterday and met up with Nicki Ajose . Well worth a visit if you get the chance .

HarryECFC

Exceptional. I'd have chomped your arm off for a point today. To get 3 is incredible.

Shows how tight the table is that we are 2 points off top half...