• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automobiles : Good,Bad & the Ugly.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe don't drive as much, and you wont pay as much?
That’s that issue sorted then thanks, any advice on how to fix the Russia/Ukraine crisis too?

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
That’s that issue sorted then thanks, any advice on how to fix the Russia/Ukraine crisis too?
No worries buddy. No crisis in Russia/Ukraine, the ship sailed when the Ruskies took Crimea 8 years ago.

Banksy

It's no ones fault. It's something you factor in when deciding to live in the sticks. I've done it often enough myself.

P.S. Rome2Rio is way out with the volume of buses from your gaff to Ashford!
We do live a bit out from the village.But if you didn’t have a car you’d be x###+@ed.

Oldsmobile-88

UK Subs live from 1979....Live in a Car.

It must feel like that for some commuters on the M25 every day.
Anyone on this forum spend more that 2 hours per day commuting to work in a vehicle ?

angelic upstart

Anyone on this forum spend more that 2 hours per day commuting to work in a vehicle ?
Does Mrs Upstart count?

DB9

"Anyone on this forum spend more that 2 hours per day commuting to work in a vehicle ?"

Every day i spend hours on the road, Whether going somewhere or coming back does that count?

Oldsmobile-88

Does Mrs Upstart count?
Yes....

Oldsmobile-88

"Anyone on this forum spend more that 2 hours per day commuting to work in a vehicle ?"

Every day i spend hours on the road, Whether going somewhere or coming back does that count?
Is it to a place of work DB9 ?

When i was working,my work depot was only 10 mins away but I primarily worked from home traveling to jobs.
I reckon I was driving at work rather than to work about 4 hours a day.

DB9

Is it to a place of work DB9 ?

When i was working,my work depot was only 10 mins away but I primarily worked from home traveling to jobs.
I reckon I was driving at work rather than to work about 4 hours a day.
Like you i travel to places from home or vice versa, Its delivering motors so not a place of work as such but i always start from home.

Oldsmobile-88

The longest I did,though it was not daily was South East London on Friday, staying over & returning to Exeter of the Monday afternoon when that area was short of callout engineers around 20 years ago.
Knackered before I started after the drive.