• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automatic v Plymouth in the play off final

Legohead

Banned
To be fair to Danny. I'd also rather give a raw kid an opportunity ahead of Bowman because Bowman simply isn't contributing other than the odd goal here and the odd slightly hardworking performance there and he hasn't contributed consistently all of this season. It's the old saying, he can't do any worse.

We have to hope that Seymour can hit the ground running, Fisher can be used frequently and Ajose is fit to play sooner than later and that goals from other areas of the team increase. If not we have to rely on Bowman and that means no promotion.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Automatic promotion. Argyle would never let us forget they beat us at Wembley and
the players need a proper summer break
But playoffs more likely than autos imho.

StudentGrecian

I heard he is scoring goals 11 in 3 games and been selected for England u18 so I think he would be ideal or do you want to carry on with bowman ?
For Fulham U18's....
Only 1 of the current England u18's 23 man squad has played a professional game this year. Fulham will be much more invested in to developing him physically and mentally in their academy, they aren't going to interested in loaning him to us to get game time.
How many players from Championship and Premier League clubs get sent out on loan before they have signed a professional contract at 18? I can't think of one..
I hope he has a great career, but we won't see much of him in the professional game until he is 18-21.

Last edited:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't belief this thread has made 4 pages (despite me adding another response

exeter-loyal

AUTOMATICS!!