• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automatic v Plymouth in the play off final

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Autos.... bored of Wembley.

Grecian68

Imagine losing to Plymuff at Wembley, we’d never live it down, and, the trip home would be hell, every Argyle fan grinning at us driving along the M4 and M5. No thanks

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
City promoted as champions and any humiliation for Argyle please.

Colesman Ballz

City promoted as champions and any humiliation for Argyle please.
Is the correct answer !

Arthur Davey

Autos.... bored of Wembley.
Yep, me likewise.

Colesman Ballz

As for the Slime, I would be happily content with completing the double over them on the own algae infested patch, and even more so if was in the emphatic way that we mullered them at SJP ! UTC

haka

At Wembley Argyle would have 3 times the day tripper "support" that City would have. If they won, unbearable, and if they lost, most of their insta-fans wouldn't care.

Banksy

Stupid thread , autos of course.

Legohead

Banned
At Wembley Argyle would have 3 times the day tripper "support" that City would have. If they won, unbearable, and if they lost, most of their insta-fans wouldn't care.
Tbf this phenomenon happens when every club reaches a play off final. Magically tens of thousands of 'fans' appear as if from nowhere to rejoice in the fake celebration of 'their' team winning at Wembley.

Never ceases to amaze really.

Dannyred

Am I the only one who'd choose Plymouth in the play off final over reaching the automatics?

Playing Plymouth at Wembley would only happen once in a blue moon, something that may never happen again for 100's of years. It could actually happen this year! That makes me very excited.
Did you not think that they would bring twice as many as us, We are a small club because that is how we are run to be.

If we get 2 decent strikers in January then we will go up automatically for sure.