• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle sell 200 tickets for JPT!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
"Going to bore the bus" should have been the right thing to say shirley ?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Porky on Ridsdale:

"We'll have to suck it and see"

+o(

Stuart Storer's Tache

If you never listen to anything else I say/write mate, listen to this one piece of advice - listen to the whole thing!! It is funny!! And in many ways it also says a lot about the current predicament and perhaps why their Trust/fans groups can't seem to get in on the scene.
I took your advice, even allowing for the usual pre-season optimism I can't get over the level of delusion from some of our green chums.

Jersey Tone

I took your advice, even allowing for the usual pre-season optimism I can't get over the level of delusion from some of our green chums.
I know, that's what is so funny. They think they're near the end of this nightmare, that promotion is a formality within a season or two. And that they will soon be assuming their rightful place in the Championship.

There are plenty more laughs to come out of this season.

Grecian Max

Blue Square is next.

"Oiii spowke to Rissssdalllee and eee said...."

Trust in Peter.

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
What a thick tw*t

I hear from the this inbred that he is still trying to peddle that myth that Plymouth belong in the Championship.

He is wrong as usual.

Plymouth have spent more years in the lower two divisions than the higher two. FACT.

Plymouth's natural habitat is the bottom two divisions. Same as Exeter. Same as Torquay.

Jersey Tone

As the saying goes....'you couldn't make it up'!! These are the same people that thought Argyle were going to sign Robbie Fowler and Kevin Phillips. What a bunch of pr*cks!!! Honestly, come Saturday 19th November, I really hope TUFC knock the Greens into next week.

jmgull

come Saturday 19th November, I really hope TUFC knock the Greens into next week.
Sadly there will be no Billy Kee to eat their young youth team CH's for breakfast - I'm sure Rene H can manage tho;)

IJN

What a thick tw*t
Says a banker.

<sneer>

Can't you lot understand, we're not interested.