• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle sell 200 tickets for JPT!

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh dear just heard that the 'Galactico' team of the southwest has only sold 200 tickets for their much awaited derby game at Exeter.'We'll meet again'? Maybe not all of us!

Jersey Tone

Wonder how many Old Bill will be on duty? Sounds like there could be a ratio of 1:1 at this rate.

Argyle_Boy

|-)Proves why they should go on general sale

plymuffer

I was going to go,but we havent got a team to compete in league 2! so theres no hope of even a draw for us in this match.Well done to the brave souls that turn up, we`re sadly in for a heavy defeat :(
i think the match should be cancelled,due to us having a youth side [y]

plymuffer

Oh dear just heard that the 'Galactico' team of the southwest has only sold 200 tickets for their much awaited derby game at Exeter.'We'll meet again'? Maybe not all of us!
Take it from me,its not a much awaited derby game,no game is much awaited at the moment

Souvlaki

Ian Newell or Porkie on here ,being interviewed getting onto the coach for the first league game.
Once again displaying more brawn than brains, yet he is somehow the fans' spokesperson :S:$

ps you only have to endure the first minute to get the picture.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/images/sparksyfeature202.mp3

He will be there of course, meeting up with 'real friends' lol !

Last edited:

Jersey Tone

Ian Newell or Porkie on here ,being interviewed getting onto the coach for the first league game.
Once again displaying more brawn than brains, yet he is somehow the fans' spokesperson :S:$

Lol, have a look at my PM when you get a moment!! No wonder Guilfoyle and Ridsdale take the fans for idiots.

He's nothing if not an optimist eh, but who knows.....maybe he has backed the right horse for once :). Then again....

Stuart Storer's Tache

I could only endure about 30 seconds, sounded like a Jethro parody.

Last edited:

Jersey Tone

I could only endure about 30 seconds, sounded like a Jethro parody.
If you never listen to anything else I say/write mate, listen to this one piece of advice - listen to the whole thing!! It is funny!! And in many ways it also says a lot about the current predicament and perhaps why their Trust/fans groups can't seem to get in on the scene.

Souvlaki

If you never listen to anything else I say/write mate, listen to this one piece of advice - listen to the whole thing!! It is funny!! And in many ways it also says a lot about the current predicament and perhaps why their Trust/fans groups can't seem to get in on the scene.
'Peter Ridsdale is a hard working gentleman'............. says it all really.The Trust, GT's and Pasoti have the positions of power sewn up and are the same people. Big on buckets, small on brains and bravery.
Aviva got it so right with their commercials.
We ARE the Aviva Boys......... right birrrrd !