• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Archie Collins

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Collins is decent however if he wasn't homegrown I think he'd get a lot more criticism.

He puts in a lot of average (6 out of 10) type performances.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Collins is decent however if he wasn't homegrown I think he'd get a lot more criticism.

He puts in a lot of average (6 out of 10) type performances.
I think similar but I think the fact he plays quite deep doesn’t show off how good he could be. If he got a free reign in midfield I think he’d be much more effective.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've only seen the highlights for the last few games so it's to comment in too much detail but what is noticeable from them is that Archie is usually involved in a lot of our best attacking play.

AmberRed

I've only seen the highlights for the last few games so it's to comment in too much detail but what is noticeable from them is that Archie is usually involved in a lot of our best attacking play.
Be interesting to see his pass accuracy rate as think it would be pretty high!!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be interesting to see his pass accuracy rate as think it would be pretty high!!

Stats here for some games this season.

Archie has been outstanding this season. He has the intelligence to fill in when our attacking players press on. He ticks the ball over and keeps the game flowing. He would be the first name on my team sheet. Does the simple stuff really well, plays the occasional killer pass, breaks up the opposition play, starts rapid counter attacks and is still only a youngster. Destined for greater things.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Archie has been outstanding this season.
He hasn't.

He gets caught in possession too often and gets outmuscled and beaten to the ball regularly.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He would be the first name on my team sheet.
The fact that he’s our only ever-present player this season suggests Matt Taylor may well agree with you.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
He hasn't.

He gets caught in possession too often and gets outmuscled and beaten to the ball regularly.
He's one of the reasons Jake has been able to be so effective

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
"outstanding"

No he hasn't 😂

Awaits the wannabe Football Weekly pundits to tell me how he's bossing it because he picks some safe passes. The position isn't for him, he is far more effective in a advanced role and development has plateaued...