• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Data analytics

Boyo

I saw this on Twitter. Really interesting...

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Long time ago since I passed O level Maths.

tonykellowfan

It's on the matchday thread already and been discussed...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting that there appears a lack of passing in the attacking centre area of the pitch for all the matches. and particularly for the Southend match a lot of fannying around in the middle of the park

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think these prove the lack of quality balls ( or many balls) to our forward line. Not surprised we don't score many goals.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think these prove the lack of quality balls ( or many balls) to our forward line. Not surprised we don't score many goals.
Or even movement by our forwards into dangerous positions (looking at Bowman and Fisher's charts? Bring on Ajose I say!)

Boyo

It suggests that McArdle's distribution is particularly poor. The best stats from any CB has been Sweeney!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It suggests that McArdle's distribution is particularly poor. The best stats from any CB has been Sweeney!
This is no surprise to me. Sweeney id actually pretty decent on the ball. Yes, he does give the ball away at times. However, he distributes more forward passes than anyone else in our backline.