• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any tips for parking on Saturday?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would say its dodgy to park in Morrisons for that length of time, if you google it and get there a little early the best place is Segrave road and the roads that lead off it, close to the ground around decent housing

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
As Heathy said, it's likely to be a no no. Segrave road is good but is likely to be busy.

The smart money for hassle free parking would be on Montpelier/Beauchamp road which is by the homebase off Onslow road and Bel Air road as you come in from Manadon. It's near Devonport High school for girls for you googlers out there. 10 minute walk on a main road, safe as houses.

Another parking area if you're a little more savvy would be off St Levan road and wander up to the ground past the Britannia.

If you fancy a walk through the park anywhere off Peverell park road or Gifford Place/Trelawny road would be fine.

Stuart Storer's Tache

As Heathy said, it's likely to be a no no. Segrave road is good but is likely to be busy.

The smart money for hassle free parking would be on Montpelier/Beauchamp road which is by the homebase off Onslow road and Bel Air road as you come in from Manadon. It's near Devonport High school for girls for you googlers out there. 10 minute walk on a main road, safe as houses.

Another parking area if you're a little more savvy would be off St Levan road and wander up to the ground past the Britannia.

If you fancy a walk through the park anywhere off Peverell park road or Gifford Place/Trelawny road would be fine.
Cheers la, I think that's where I'll try first