• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any tips for parking on Saturday?

paperclip

I was planning to park in the big car park outside the ground, but heard it got a bit 'tasty' there after the JPT game (which I didn't make). Anyone else going to try this and/or got any better suggestions for this Saturday?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
For the JPT I parked in one of the side streets off Lyndhurst/Montpelier roads. Not too far from the ground, and the right side of the A386 for a quickish getaway back to the A38·····and civilisation!

Hope this helps.

Mind you, for the main course on Saturday I probably be letting the train take the strain

stuartsdog

dont park in the car park if u are seen as a city fan u will more then likely have your car done

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was planning to park in the big car park outside the ground, but heard it got a bit 'tasty' there after the JPT game (which I didn't make). Anyone else going to try this and/or got any better suggestions for this Saturday?
You can park in my garden, long walk though, I am near Prenton Park ;)

grecian till i die

i would just go by coach

Thames Valley Red

Car park at the ground without colours is absolutely fine and just remember not to smile after the game if it goes well.....................

Red the Paper

Banned
Parked in a side road near Barn Park. Will be parking in main car park this time (baseball glove in boot). Have a meal booked on The Barbican and night out planned in the Gin Distillery followed by Annabels

Cravat 2

I would avoid the car park just because they tend to cram you in and it can take fecking ages to get away.

mole221

We parked in the car park and had absolutely no problems. As long as you do common sense stuff like wearing a jumper over your city shirt, and not talking too loudly about the magnificent victory then your car should be fine. Remember to take any mini-kits and window stickers out too.

Ecfc_4_Life

Go By Coach?