• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Another chapter in the book of Life

OmanGrecian

Bumped into Liam the other day onboard HMS Ocean. There are 2 City fans onboard (we seem to be outnumbered by Arg*le fans). They have had a lot of stick from myself though. Luckily we are able to pick up the World Cup onboard (cannot imagine how depressing it would be for the Ship's Company without the football).

Ian Mancey

Bumped into Liam the other day onboard HMS Ocean. There are 2 City fans onboard (we seem to be outnumbered by Arg*le fans). They have had a lot of stick from myself though. Luckily we are able to pick up the World Cup onboard (cannot imagine how depressing it would be for the Ship's Company without the football).
Forgive me for being thick OG, You in the Navy?

OmanGrecian

Ian, yes I'm in the RN. Unfortunately I've only got 2 weeks left onboard as I have to return to finish my final 8 weeks of my Logistics Officer's Course.

Even though we're on the same Ship I've only bumped into Liam twice. This ship is a beast though.

Ian Mancey

Ian, yes I'm in the RN. Unfortunately I've only got 2 weeks left onboard as I have to return to finish my final 8 weeks of my Logistics Officer's Course.

Even though we're on the same Ship I've only bumped into Liam twice. This ship is a beast though.
Apologies didnt know.
Good luck to you hope you do well.

Beast! Its awsome i was fortunate to go o last year before taurus. got lost! hit my head, hit my shins and generally knackered running up and down those ladders!

Ian Mancey

I was talking to Ant Moxey at the SJP saturday and mentioned that it was 4 years ago Liam joined the Navy!!!
Well I checked the date of the OP! virtually 4 years ago barring 9 days!!!

Where has that time gone? and Liam has done and seen so much, lucky git!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Liam has done and seen so much, lucky git!
Surprised really as he seems to spend most of his time asleep! :D

Ian Mancey

I ll give you that RAWZ the Navy has taught him how to sleep alright, anywhere! LMAO

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Either that of being sha**ed by a dog PMSL

Ian Mancey

Well everyone Its been 5 years and so much has happened!

How time flies