• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Another chapter in the book of Life

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Im sure I can see HMS Ocean from my window, is it at Devonport at the moment?, oh and is your son the one wearing white who everyone else is saluting at?

Antony Moxey

Sorry if Im boring.
Hey you can't help your personality mate, but don't let that stop you telling us how proud you are of Liam!

Anyways, like with Cheggers' boy, he's part of the big ECFC family and we're all as proud as punch that one (or two in this case) of ours is out there doing for Queen and country.

We often hear about heroes, especially in sport, but when you see what these lads have to do and the possible consequences, well you realise what a stupid phrase it is to describe a sportsman. It's lads like Liam and Cheggers' boy who are the real heroes, and every single Exeter City fan the world over will be thinking of them, wishing them well and hoping they come home safely.

Good luck lads.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Well here we are. Liams last weekend at home for a while. I dont know what to say ( that dosn't happen often!)
I know Ian and Lin, you will be anxious about this and a bit sad probably. Just remember, he is doing what he wants to do and enjoys his chosen career. He can think of you every day and he is out there making you guys proud.
I feel privalaged to know Liam and no words can describe what i feel about what these guys do for their country.

Make sure he wears his city shirt and gets a pic and please keep us updated, we will be thinking of Liam and you guys
Rach and Mike

Ian Mancey

I cant believe it has been 3 1/2 years now! how time flies!!! and so much has happened
Well everyone or for those interested

Liam sails on his 2nd tour tomorrow! 10/06/10 off fo 6-9 months! America, Caribean, Brazil (Rio) poss Chilie & the falklands.
Not bad for a 21 year old eh! being paid to see the world.
He spent 6 months in the far east last year! Hes hoping and preying one if not both the Plymouth games are easter next year!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Well, have sent liam a text to wish him well for the next 9 months!
Will miss him terribly
Mum and Dad will be missing him too and the girls - well, what can i say?
See you soon Liam and you take care -
All our love
Rach and Mike x

grecian till i die

would love to join navy just havent got the guts

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I've only known the Mancey's for a few month and can see why Ian and Lin are so proud of their son. Wish Liam all the best for the next 9 month. Am sure it will fly by xx

Am sure it will fly by xx
I would have thought it would sail by.

I'll fetch my coat.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will he stay awake during his shifts? |-)

:D

southamptongrecian

Have a good trip mate, enjoy yourselve when not working and see you next easter.

Norman