• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Andy Murray

Red the Paper

Banned
Lost again today. Will he ever win a grand slam? I don't think he's quite good enough and doesn't have the right attitude.
Murray is known in Tennis circles as a "pusher" that is why he will NEVER win a Grand Slam. A pusher is a player who doesn't go for winning shots too often preferring his opponent to make errors so aims just to keep the ball in. Really boring to watch.

He is Scottish for heaven sake and they aint blessed with winners are they?!

Che

Murray is known in Tennis circles as a "pusher" that is why he will NEVER win a Grand Slam. A pusher is a player who doesn't go for winning shots too often preferring his opponent to make errors so aims just to keep the ball in. Really boring to watch.

Bullsh*t. Take a look at the English Premier League.

Last edited:

Scooterboy 65

I watched the semi against Rodd*ck and the final on monday against Tsonga in the West London tournament and have to say was well impressed with his play and even his fancy shots. Seems to have sorted his moods out also must be that he's back with his girlfriend and getting some action.
Unfortunately he still has the likes of the top 3 above him so will be a big ask if he wins a slam when they all turn it on. Rafa just won the French and has had his rest.
I'm looking forward to Wimbledon as always

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I could not give a sh*t if he wins or loses to be honest, obviously he is by far the best player we have had for years however I just find him so dull and boring, both in terms of his tennis and the way he is, his fake celebrations also irritate me.

For the record I always used to want the likes of Henman and Rusedski to win.

Last edited:

MickStagraget

Bullsh*t. Take a look at the English Premier League.
Yeah, Hibs really walked it last season.

Grecian_Jay

The blokes a t*sser. Always bottles it when neccessary as well.

Grecian2K

Might a lifestyle based on deep fried mars bars and bottles of Buckie be a factor here?

Swanaldo

Jocky Wilson, Sir Jackie Stewart, Alexander Graham Bell, Sir Alec Ferguson, Rhona Martin, Peter Capaldi, Sandy Lyle, Mel Gibson, Jim Clark, Billy Bremner, Colin McRae, Annie Lennox, David Wilkie, Shrek, Jock Stein, Sean Connery, Chay Blyth, John Logie Baird....

Makes Tigerr Tim look a bit tame, doesn't it :)

wemissmoxey

McMurray has the personality of a squashed satsuma.