• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Andy Murray

nstphillips

He's a right miserable person no matter if he wins or lose's
My thoughts exactly, I have no time for him whatsoever. No doubt he is a good player, but he is no match for Federer or Nadal.

I will never like him, his anti-English sentiments and his chauvinistic opinion on womens tennis have forever made him look I right T**t in my opinion.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
My thoughts exactly, I have no time for him whatsoever. No doubt he is a good player, but he is no match for Federer or Nadal.
Well clearly he is a match for Federer, He beats him all the time, unofortunatley his one blip was when it really mattered...

nstphillips

Well clearly he is a match for Federer, He beats him all the time, unofortunatley his one blip was when it really mattered...
Well clearly he isn't a match

Grand slams Won:

Federer: 13

Murray: Zilch

Unleashed

Won't be long before Murray is No 3, he is only 170 points behind Djok. Djok and Fed have loads of points to defend in the clay season.

So nevermind being No 3 before end of the year, Murray will be No 2.

But I feel he really needs to win a slam this year.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Needs to win a Major title or he will forever be a nearly man like Henman.

Last edited:

TimG

Murray having a great year and i dont thinkhe deserves all the flack that he gets. Great player has shown great maturity this season and i recon he has a great chance at Wimby and the US this year. Can see him ending the year as world no. 2 if he carrys on like this.

All the anti english stuff is crap all he did was make a harmless joke in the company of journos everyone laughed and one crappy newspaper picked up on it and got it blown out of all proportion.

nstphillips

TimG

Dont be so stupid this has absolutly nothing to do with murray. Just sounds like a pair of tw*ts who were looking for any excuse to kick the sh*t out of someone

nstphillips

Dont be so stupid this has absolutly nothing to do with murray. Just sounds like a pair of tw*ts who were looking for any excuse to kick the sh*t out of someone
I'm not saying Murray has anything directly to do with this, just pointing out that Anti-English sentiments are rife throughout Scotland. We don't need people in the public eye expressing their Xenophobic feelings towards a nation, as it only helps fuel the fire.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lost again today. Will he ever win a grand slam? I don't think he's quite good enough and doesn't have the right attitude.