• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adrian Edmondson:independent collumn

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Please yourself if you have the time to fill, but it's still just a list based on your opinions.
Well that is true but my original question was designed to test opinion, so our current score is one Cliquist doesn't agree.

Ian Sideman

Jerk once, I let go, jerk twice I let go
:D:D

Excellent!

I don't drink on Sunday Ian. Jerk once, I let go, jerk twice I let go, tw*t twice I cannot let go. Have I resorted to name calling on this thread, no.
So just for the record then....

Jerk Jerk..Ok?
Tw*t Tw*t..Bad :([/B
]

Just teasing like. It's a quiet monday morning. :)

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
No, you haven't, but you have been intentionally trying to wind people up and get a reaction, so why are you so offended when people get wound up and swear at you?
I am not offended, I have simply suggested that if someone call me a tw*t, jerk or whatever they do so in my person. Nothing aggressive about that. I have not offered anybody outside as the Doc suggested, simply stated that I would be in the SJC if someone wants to call me names to my face.

Red the Paper

Banned
Is it me or do most of the aggressive and objectionable posters on this site seem to be members of the Clique,or the so called "Exeweb Legends" ( get hammered by anyone that can actually play ) football team.

I find all this testosterone fueled posturing by supposedley grown men quite pathetic.
Can't be labelling me, since I didn't play in the last game.

Antony Moxey

Jerk Jerk..Ok?
Tw*t Tw*t..Bad :([/B
]

Mate, you really ought to sort your formatting out!!

:D

Oh and RTP - hopefully see you there. ;)

LammieLammieLammie

Is it me or do most of the aggressive and objectionable posters on this site seem to be members of the Clique,or the so called "Exeweb Legends"
No, it's far wider than that. :)

Poultice

Can't be labelling me, since I didn't play in the last game.
If the Yamaka fits ?

thonk

;)

:D

:cool:

Sorry, busy leading a life today. I'll wind you up more this evening Mr Paper if you wish.

Poultice

No, it's far wider than that. :)
I would defer to you, in your most emminent postion as a founder member of both Sects, but feel that most of "the others" gave up posting some time ago.

StroudGrecian

url]

Still waiting to be educated.
I refer you back to your first post of this most entertaining thread.

Interesting article but unlike many on here I am not a fan of celeb fans pretending to have a "real love" for the lower league underdog. I don't need his patronising support. Awaits celeb lovers backlash...."oh, but he is such a nice bloke, he went to weymouth away, he understands the offside rule, he bought me a pint once..."

He probably is a nice bloke, I don't doubt it, but so was Geller, indeed Jackson was also called "a friend to small children" once.
Assuming Mr Edmondsons's support is patronising is crass.

As is your poor attempt at asserting all who disagree with you as 'celeb lovers'.

As is your poor attempt to tar him with the Jackson brush (in a manner of speaking).

CRASS, do your hear, Mr The Paper! With a Big A, little A, bouncing B....